175 County Road 832
Covina, CA, 91723
Job Objective Seeking a Manufacturing Associate position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Hands-on experience in manufacturing operations
Good understanding of machinery and mechanics
In-depth knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes
Ability to perform to precise, detailed manufacturing operating procedures
Good knowledge of Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
Ability to work safely with materials and equipment
Proficient with Lotus Notes, email communication tool and MS Word and Excel
Strong written, verbal communication skills
Manufacturing Associate, August 2005 to till date
Manufacturing Associate, Covina, CA
- Participated in the manufacturing of FDA approved diagnostic products.
- Assisted in development and verification activities.
- Summarized, tabulated and verified experimental data.
- Maintained environment to comply with regulatory requirements, Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operated in a team-oriented, scientific environment.
Associate Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated