14582 Baumhart Rd
Luling, LA, 70070
Job Objective To obtain a Market Research Associate position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Remarkable experience in market research
In-depth knowledge of market research concepts, practices, and procedures
Expert in data analysis and integrate multiple data sources
Skilled in data charting and creating PowerPoint reports
Familiarity with statistical and data analysis techniques
Ability to merge and interpret data sets
Proficient with MP, Excel, StatView, IDL, MatLab, C++, JAVA, and MS Office skills
Good ability to grasp new concepts quickly
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Market Research Associate, August 2005 to till date
Adecco E&T, Luling, LA
- Prepared marketing research reports.
- Analyzed results from two consumer studies.
- Prepared charts and tables based on study results using proprietary templates.
- Segmented results based upon demographic and other information.
- Developed recommendations for clients to transform their customer experience based on study results.
- Drafted reports for senior Stativity leadership and clients to communicate study results and Stativity recommendations.
Market Research Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Strativity, Luling, LA
- Provided day-to-day servicing support for clients.
- Conducted small group client training on applications.
- Prepared client newsletters and supporting public relations for the Business Unit.
- Prepared financial materials and generating reports.
- Interpreted data and clearly articulated issues and findings to both internal and external audiences in written and verbal formats.
- Worked with market data housed in a cross-tabular software system.
Associate Degree in Market Research, Northern State University, South Dakota, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated