3636 Dayton Ave N, Apt 10
Tooele, UT, 84074
Job Objective To obtain a Patient Care Associate position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Admirable experience in providing patient care in a clinical setting
In-depth knowledge of medical terminology, federal and state billing practices and procedures
Operational knowledge of oral suction, Non Sterile dressing, phlebotomy, EKG’s and glucometry
Strong ability to bend, lift, push and pull up to 50lbs
Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing)
Excellent Customer Service, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Skilled in using computer and 10-key Typing
Patient Care Associate, August 2005 to till date
Advocate Health Care, Tooele, UT
- Provided direct patient care and supported proper unit functioning.
- Provided safe and competent care for patients which includes bathing, grooming and changing bed linens.
- Recorded temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
- Assisted with ambulation, transferring and lifting & admission, discharge and transfer of patients.
- Performed clerical duties including transcription & maintenance of patient charts.
Patient Care Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Metro West Medical Center, Tooele, UT
- Provided patient care under direct supervision of on-duty nurse.
- Documented patient treatment related information.
- Monitored and registered dialysis treatment constraints.
- Reported any change noticed in patient condition to supervisor.
- Assisted nurse with dialysis patient evaluation and documentation.
- Assisted with daily living activities.
Associate Degree in Health Care, James Madison University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated