421 N Seventh St
Melrose, MA, 2176
Objective To obtain a Process Associate position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Operational knowledge if preparing SOPs, development reports and supporting documentation.
Ability to troubleshoot and work independently to resolve any problems that might occur.
Ability to interact and convey ideas
Ability to analyze data, interpret results and draw conclusions from process related experiments
Ability to manage several different projects and good communication skills
EaglePicher Technologies, Melrose, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared SOPs, development reports and supporting documentation.
- Maintained high level of scientific knowledge by attending seminars, and conferences.
- Planned experiments that effectively move projects along.
- Scaled-up of bench scale production processes and process transfer.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Portland State University, Oregon, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated