392 Ocean Ave
Peoria, AZ, 85382
Job Objective Seeking a Production Associate position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Remarkable experience working in industrial operations environment
Good understanding of operating, maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and material identifications
Working knowledge of laminators and cutting machines
Proficient in Adobe Suite and MS Office
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Good attention to detail and quality
Production Associate, August 2005 to till date
Novartis, Peoria, AZ
- Maintained an updated internal and external client distribution list for each distribution step.
- Participated in the development of a project plan and budget.
- Responded to customer inquiries and concerns regarding production.
- Produced status reports to project sponsors.
- Represented work group and possibly the department on projects.
- Provided constructive feedback to help others develop skills within a function.
Production Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Tommy Bahama, Inc., Peoria, AZ
- Ensured primary tasks in assigned areas, including Synthesis, Quality Control, Post Process and Packaging are completed properly.
- Assisted in collecting requested data and communicating results to supervisor.
- Maintained proper housekeeping per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and 5S standards within the department.
Associate Degree in Chemistry, Northern State University, South Dakota, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated