331 Hanover Ave
Bogalusa, LA, 70427
Job Objective Seeking a position as Real Estate Sales Associate where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Remarkable experience in investments and commercial and residential real estate Sales
Skilled in analysis of property valuation
Good knowledge of real estate sales operations
In-depth knowledgeable of real estate business and laws pertaining to transactions
Strong knowledge of mortgage, title, escrow, and insurance
Sound ability to sketch and interpret bar graphs
Ability to follow-up on client questions regarding homes and resolve any issues
Superior computer skills with proficiency in MS word processing and spreadsheet applications
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good interpersonal and organizational skills
Real Estate Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Service Master, Bogalusa, LA
- Ensured all applications are entered properly in the customer database.
- Assisted with department administrative and support functions and inbound real estate calls.
- Contacted and developed long-term relation with potential home buyers and sellers.
- Consulted with clients and understand their needs, whether buying and selling.
- Provided advice regarding the range of services available to clients – mortgage, title, escrow, and insurance.
- Represented clients through entire process of home purchase or sale – negotiate offers with clients’ best interest in mind.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated