121 County Road 3204
Berryville, AR 72616
Job Objective To obtain the position of Flight Attendant with American Airlines, Inc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Flight Attendant and experience in serving in-flight food and beverage products
- Strong physical ability to stand and walk during work shift for long time
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of all inflight and emergency procedures
- Remarkable ability to work comfortably with cabin crew members and all passengers
- Uncommon ability to load and off-load passengers and baggage on aircraft
- Excellent oral and written Communication
- Amazing ability to lift 40 pounds regularly and occasionally up to 70 pounds
- Exceptional customer service skills
Flight Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Montex Airlines, Berryville, AR
- Assisted in handling passengers such as adult, senior and children.
- Handled safety of all passengers on board an aircraft.
- Provided services for safety and comfort of airline passengers during flight.
- Demonstrated all emergency equipment and emergency procedures.
- Assisted flight crew with policies and procedures.
Flight Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Kinley Airlines, Berryville, AR
- Monitored and reviewed information and identified problems.
- Secured passengers by fastening their seatbelts.
- Checked tickets and directed travelers to assigned seats.
- Prepared reports on flight schedules and passenger ticket numbers.
Associate Degree in Aviation, Grand View University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated