11341 Olive Ln
Hays, KS 67601
Job Objective Seeking a Beach Attendant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in performing beach patrol and housekeeping
- Good knowledge to maintain all beach and rescue equipment
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions
- Outstanding ability to remain self motivated and customer focused under pressure
- Amazing ability to work with individually as well as in a team
- Excellent hospitality skills and interpersonal skills
- Uncommon ability to communicate effectively with clients
Beach Attendant, August 2005 to till date
JC Resorts, Hays, KS
- Worked closely with Rangers in administering basic first aid.
- Removed hazardous objects from the water and beach area.
- Kept accurate records of accidents and incidents.
- Provided information and assistance to the public.
- Cleaned and maintained restrooms, first aid treatment room and beach office.
- Assisted in setting and adjusting float lines and buoys.
Beach Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
WorkNet Pinellas, Hays, KS
- Assisted guests upon arrival and seated them at desired lounge chairs.
- Provided lounge mattresses and umbrellas to guests.
- Cleaned ashtrays, straightened chairs and kept beach zone free of debris.
- Handled cash and credit transactions.
High School Diploma, Winner High School, Winner, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated