3303 E Baseline Rd, Ste 112
Antioch, CA 94509
Job Objective To obtain a Care Attendant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing and supporting all aspects of daily life in acute-care facility
- Outstanding knowledge of the activities concerning rest and mobilization of the residents
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Windows Applications, HMS, and AS400
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a minimum of 50 pounds
- Sound ability to solve problem effectively in a limited time span
- Amazing ability to work quickly with accuracy and efficiency
Care Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Dove Productions, Antioch, CA
- Assisted residents in dressing, grooming and wearing glasses, hearing aides and prosthesis.
- Applied ointments and dressings on patients as needed.
- Set up, transferred and lifted ambulated residents in wheelchair and therapeutic chairs.
- Positioned residents in bed, wheelchair or therapeutic chair and commode.
- Provided residents safe and secure environment by following plans and procedures.
Care Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Rofus Productions, Antioch, CA
- Provided palliative care by interaction with families in hard times.
- Assisted in providing input at departmental meetings.
- Requested and re-stocked supplies in such areas as tub room, linen storage areas, dining rooms and resident personal areas.
- Implemented development of resident care plans and in the organization’s continuous quality improvement activities.
- Provided input at team conferences, family conferences and resident reviews.
Associate Degree in tourism, Jacksonville University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated