5424 Cape Seville Dr
Fairview, TN 37062
Job Objective To obtain a Child Care Attendant position in a highly reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Child Care Attendant with experience in changing diapers and maintaining surroundings hygienic
- In-depth knowledge of childcare program development and implementation
- Deep knowledge to monitor condition of nursery equipment and supplies
- Ability to identify the nature of problems
- Amazing ability to deal with kids in a positive and courteous manner
- Ability to work independently
Child Care Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Retro fitness, Fairview, TN
- Worked as part of a team of employees and volunteers.
- Assisted in setting up the nursery or pre-school room at 9:00 am on Sunday mornings.
- Loved and cared for all children in the nursery and took care of their security.
- Received all equipment and helped volunteers assemble the rooms.
- Checked infants and children in and out while providing basic child care.
Child Care Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Wyndham International, Fairview, TN
- Ensured safe play conditions and followed established security procedures.
- Observed specific parent directions for feeding, nap times and special needs.
- Assisted parents in regard to policies and procedures of child care center.
- Treated children if injured and completed accident reports.
- Handled complaints and comments, and referred comments to proper personnel.
- Performed janitorial duties as required.
Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Johns Hopkins University, Maryland, MD