8612 Santa Monica Blvd
Durango, CO 81301
Job Objective Seeking a position as Counter Attendant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in serving food and beverages
- Exceptional understanding of food and beverage services
- Amazing ability to maintain physical strength and mental stability
- Ability to deal with guests, management and other staff in effective manner
- Ability to obtain a valid Health Card and Alcohol Awareness Card
- Proficient in communication in both written and oral forms
- Thorough interpersonal skills
Counter Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Luby’s, Inc., Durango, CO
- Provided food and beverage service in multiple outlets.
- Responded to questions of owners and guests about menu items.
- Took orders promptly and cheerfully and ensured its quick delivery.
- Served food to the owners and guests as ordered.
- Adhered to strict service standards and followed established service sequences.
- Maintained cash bank and ensured all funds were correctly accounted for.
Counter Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Western Sizzlin, Durango, CO
- Assisted in scrubbing and polishing counters, cleaned tables and other equipment.
- Served meal and beverages to customers.
- Assisted in refilling foods at serving counters.
- Took customer’s orders and wrote ordered items on tickets.
- Returned ticket stubs to consumers when required.
- Prepared foods such as toppings using standard formulae or followed directions.
- Assisted in wrapping menu items such as funnel-cakes, fried Oreos and fried cheesecake for serving.
- Prepared bills and collected payments.
High School Diploma, Loma Linda University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated