2205 W Kenwood St
Anthony, TX 79821
Job Objective To obtain a Fitness Attendant position with a company offering opportunities for position advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in recreation and fitness environment
- Outstanding knowledge of giving CPR and First Aid
- Sound knowledge to assist with the use of gym equipments
- In-depth knowledge of basic fitness and health related equipment
- Uncommon ability of creating a friendly environment
- Ability to create and maintain a pleasant phone demeanor
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
Fitness Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Belmont Country Club, Anthony, TX
- Interacted with every member utilizing the fitness facilities.
- Communicated members needs to the Membership and Marketing Director.
- Conducted adult and youth equipment orientations.
- Demonstrated cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Completed assignments in accordance with maintenance plan.
- Kept free-weight areas safe and organized.
- Sanitized cardio-vascular machines.
Fitness Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
The Georgia Club, Anthony, TX
- Assisted guests with questions and in all areas of the facility.
- Maintained locker rooms, gym, front desk and other areas of the Health and Fitness Department.
- Demonstrated equipment usage to members.
- Implemented huge knowledge of gym equipment.
- Assisted the guests in the gym area when needed.
Associate Degree in Health Fitness, University of Illinois System, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated