1062 Laguna Seca Loop
Brea, CA 92821
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Housekeeping Room Attendant where my capabilities may be utilized, developed, and enhanced and to be a part of the company’s growth and success with the contribution of my knowledge and skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on working experience in housekeeping and cleaning
- Sound knowledge of methods of providing top class customer and personal service
- Remarkable ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing, pulling and kneeling while cleaning
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Strong willingness to work in day and night and weekends
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
Housekeeping Room Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Luxury Resorts & Hotels, Brea, CA
- Ensured to stock all carts daily with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens, and transport to assigned guest room and positions securely.
- Administered to clean assigned quota of rooms according to standards; and ensured to utilize appropriate cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces.
- Followed specific procedures to handle and remove soiled linens and trash safely and appropriately.
- Reported all ‘refused services’ and ‘privacy’ requests to supervisor and ensured to replace all guest amenities as needed.
- Communicated needs with housemen and supervisors regularly and recorded accurate room status on assignment daily.
- Performed duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperation, and work with minimal supervision.
Housekeeping Room Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Intercontinental Hotels Group, Brea, CA
- Administered beds; replenished supplies; and cleaned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Facilitated to dusts furniture and equipment and polished metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washed walls, ceilings, windows, door panels, sills and woodwork; and replenished bathroom supplies, light bulbs.
- Ensured to empty wastebaskets, and cleans ashtrays and transported trash and waste to disposal area.
- Reported to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA