2205 W Kenwood St
Anthony, TX 79821
Job Objective Seeking a position as Laundry Attendant in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of administering a laundry setup
- Ability to exert physical effort in moving bundles of linen into and out of equipment
- Remarkable knowledge of setting proper drying for different types of linen
- Excellent ability to remain alert while operating laundry equipment
- Ability to lift bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs
- Strong physical ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Ability to endure working in area of high temperatures with lint accumulations
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Laundry Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Omni Hotels, Anthony, TX
- Received and sorted all articles by kind, color and degree of soil and ensured to inspect all laundry and linens and record damaged or stained items.
- Operated washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and other manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Operated linen feeder, sheet folder, towel folder and table linen ironer machines.
- Monitored and controlled supplies and minimized waste and reported all discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Sorted and record discarded linen into categories and reported damages if any.
Laundry Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hilton Hotels Corp., Anthony, TX
- Operated washing and drying equipment, loading and unloading laundry from machines.
- Administered cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitored feeder information on washers, ensured all drums are full.
- Ensured to set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Managed to clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Ensured to comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
High School Diploma, Chatham High School, Chatham, NJ