2010 Jones Avenue
Winston Salem, NC 27101
Job Objective Spa Attendant with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in principles of hospitality industry
- Wide knowledge of guidelines of resort setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of café menu items and food pairings
- Solid understanding of fitness facility, classes and equipments
- Technical ability to use computers and spa software
- Sound ability to understand spa treatments and products
Four Seasons, Winston Salem, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in disposal of linen and restocking.
- Assisted in checking of guests for all facilities.
- Evaluated gym facility to maintain cleanliness and devices.
- Provided assistance in guest greetings as per client requests.
- Implemented service of beverages and amenities to all guests.
- Monitored guest requirements to provide customer service.
Pacific Hospitality, Winston Salem, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in understanding of spa and fitness center activities.
- Provided assistance in recording of spa appointments.
- Assisted in execution of all guest requests.
- Resolved customer complaints and maintained facility cleanliness.
- Installed workstations along with necessary supplies.
- Implemented sweeping and vacuuming of spa facility.
Associate Degree in Resort and Spa Management
Marlboro College, Marlboro, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated