1976 Delaware Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Accounting Auditor in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of the principles, standards, concepts, techniques of auditing and accounting
- Remarkable experience working with the Economic Development Programs
- Excellent skill in fiscal analysis, operational and computer based systems
- Sound ability to analyze complex problems to develop corrective action plans
- Ability to multi-task and to work with little or no supervision
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel and other accounting related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Accounting Auditor, August 2005 â€“ Present
Express Services, San Francisco, CA
- Developed standard procedure in compliance with the available records.
- Evaluated proposals, recommendations and corrective action plans based on audit plans.
- Managed to follow-up on corrective action plans.
- Ensured that the fiscal controls and procedures are met.
- Ensured that the audit reports and proposals presented for review meet anticipated expectations.
- Adhered to the company policies and procedures in developing and performing audits.
Accounting Auditor, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Meggitt, San Francisco, CA
- Created internal audit system for effective functioning of finance department.
- Managed to control all financial operations and processes through auditing system.
- Reviewed and reconciled all customers, vendors and ledger balances.
- Monitored the implementation of all audit systems and accounting functions.
- Ensured to prepare and document time-bound periodic audit reports.
- Guided and lead audit teams to achieve audit goals and objectives.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounting, Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT