1976 Freed Drive
Stockton, CA 95219
Objective Qualified AS9100 Compliance Auditor seeking work with an established firm in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Truett-McConnell College, Cleveland, GA
AS9100 Compliance Auditor, August 2005 – Present
SpaceX, Stockton, CA
- Planned and maintained audit schedules in accordance with AS9100 standards.
- Adhered to Quality Management System standards as specified with AS9100.
- Acted upon QMS change request in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Utilized preventive and corrective action processes.
- Monitored QMS data and reports and initiated improvement.
- Ensured continual improvement of the quality management system.
AS9100 Compliance Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Space Exploration Technologies, Stockton, CA
- Performed planning and scheduling of quality system audits.
- Verified and maintained AS9100 QMS.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance Management.
- Analyzed audit reports in compliance with QMS.
- Managed to apply Total Quality theories and methods.
- Ensured to work towards continual improvements.
- Remarkable experience in auditing to AS9100 Quality Management Systems standard
- Strong knowledge of AS/ISO family of standards especially AS9100 B/C
- Sound ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
- Excellent skills in quality problem solving methods and techniques
- Proven skills in organization, managing people, mentoring, and teamwork
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Access and Word
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills and strong technical writing skills
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated