2037 Joseph Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Chart Auditor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in case management and in patient financial services
- Good knowledge of charging and verifying internal documentations, APC payment structures and claim form
- Strong Computer, audit, accounting, and medical records experience
- Wide knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology
- Sound knowledge of CPT/HCPCS/ICD9 Coding
- Outstanding ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to generate reports on hospital integrated systems
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, customer service and communication skills
Chart Auditor, August 2005 – Present
CHW – St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Prepared requested audits after reviewing all accounts.
- Coordinated with all billing and audit activities.
- Conducted patient requested audits and responded to queries.
- Evaluated charging deficiencies and audited charts.
- Prepared random chart audits either concurrent or on retrospective basis.
- Ensured that appropriate payment has been made on the account based on verified benefits prior to audit.
Chart Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Connolly Healthcare, Milwaukee, WI
- Reported to the Revenue Audit Manager.
- Reviewed patient billings for accurate billing, documentation.
- Ensured that all discrepancies are communicated to appropriate departments.
- Developed a concurrent audit utilizing the findings.
- Managed to develop remedies for billing errors.
- Performed related duties as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Middle Georgia College, Cochran, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated