External Auditors performs audit on government or private organizations that is independent of the organization being audited. As an External Audit, he must possess skills in accounting procedures, payroll and other financial related investments or funds. In writing an External Auditor CV, focus your skills and competencies in auditing. As much as possible, avoid discussing general responsibilities and skills. Use significant words such as financial forecasting, financial management, internal control procedures, credit and debit concepts and bookkeeping. The sample CV of an External Auditor below is a perfect example of how to use these keywords sensibly. Observe the presentation of skills and competencies in each section.
|4433 Velit Rd., Gretna, Dumfriesshire, A6 3OM|
|Tel: â€“ 01987 024634|
Date of Birth: â€“ 23/10/91
Nationality: â€“ British
|My goal as an External Auditor is to conduct extensive and careful examination of each companyâ€™s financial records and statements and provide accurate and unbiased report of the companyâ€™s financial status. I am very skilled in risk management procedures, double-entry accounting, journal entries, bookkeeping, FIFO and LIFO concepts, cash flow statements, finical forecasting and credit and debit principles. My over two years experience as External Auditor has allowed me to work with different companies, government and private organizations alike. I am expert in using accounting frameworks and tools. With this said, I am very confident that I will meet this goal.|
- Wide experience in performing external audit for all public accounts and industrial products
- Immense knowledge of analyzing financial statements as per legal compliance
- Exceptional knowledge of industrial products and data analytics
- Ability to resolve all auditing issues efficiently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all financial information
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and system analytics
|EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE|
|External Auditor||Bidvest Logistics â€“ Hoddesdon||2013 to Till Date|
- Coordinated with all employees of the organization and performed interview for audit procedure.
- Evaluated all financial audit plans and ensured compliance to all GAAP regulations.
- Analyzed all client business processes and recommended improvements if required.
- Performed various external audits as per the required customer processes.
- Prepared reports for all audit results on the financial information of the organization.
- Investigated various claims for customer credit and fraud cases.
|External Auditor||Credit Resource Solutions â€“ Elland||2012 to 2013|
- Presented audit statement for clients and public and ensured authenticity of data.
- Developed test program to maintain controls of data and facilitated risk assessment process.
- Coordinated with the lead auditor and evaluated all points raised by them.
- Performed audit on various financial statements for clients.
- Ensured optimal quality in all audit data for all IA reviews.
- Maintained efficient relationship with all colleagues, staff members and external auditors.
|BA (Hons) in Accounting and Financial Management|
Staffordshire University â€“ Beaconside
2009 to 2012
|A-levels: Economics, History, Mathematics, English Language|
East Berkshire College â€“ Langley
2007 to 2009
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, English Language, Chemistry|
St Maryâ€™s CofE High School â€“ Hendon
2002 to 2007