2213 Carson Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Floor Plan Auditor within your company in order to act on the skills and experience I have obtained through the years.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience and expertise working in a self structured schedule
- Sound knowledge of building business routines and resources
- Sound ability to produce thorough and accurate audit results within established deadlines
- Remarkable ability to conduct on-site research to locate information
- Proficient with various Microsoft office tools and programs
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Good at written and verbal communications
Floor Plan Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Merck & Co, Lexington, KY
- Travelled within an assigned territory to conduct inventory audits.
- Examined automobile and RV floor plan dealers.
- Audited receivables, financial statements, and inventory reports.
- Investigated the status of inventory not inspected, recording and reconciling audited results.
- Communicated findings to the dealerships and bank personnel.
- Performed other duties as needed.
Floor Plan Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Wawa, Inc., Lexington, KY
- Conducted specific field audits and provided reports on findings.
- Verified bank floor plan inventory reports to client’s physical inventory.
- Interacted with and collected payments from clients based on findings of examinations.
- Performed physical inventory inspections.
- Conducted inspections of current collateral on floor plan accounts, signs of use or damage to the inventory and reconciliation of accounts.
- Compiled the audited information and reported to operations management teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Zane State College, Zanesville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated