222 Romano Street
Needham, MA 2192
Job Objective Seeking a Food Auditor position with the right company that offers the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Food Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Kellogg Company, Needham, MA
- Conducted food safety inspection and administered appropriate changes.
- Audited for food safety by following AIB Standards and Manuals.
- Applied the principles of Total Quality, 6 sigma and other appropriate tools.
- Prepared written reports recapping all issues of observations and provided corrective actions.
- Participated in food safety programs and conferences.
- Ensured to continue the employee engagement culture developed in other functional areas.
Food Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Primuslabs, Needham, MA
- Developed and updated food safety instruction manual as per customer requirements.
- Planned and executed on-site educational food safety presentations.
- Presented and explained food safety documents to customers.
- Provided assistance in creating mitigation strategies.
- Functioned as a member of cross-departmental teams and projects as requested.
- Participated in continuous improvement team reviews of the audit program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting food safety audits at client facilities
- In-depth knowledge of FDA Food Code and state Food Code
- Deep understanding of federal and state regulations and customer requirements
- Sound knowledge to work independently and filing of reports
- Proficient with ERP system, SAP, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to safely ascend to heights
- Strong physical capabilities
Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Chowan College, Murfreesboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated