2349 Rafe Lane
Jackson, MS 39211
Career Objective Qualified Information Technology Auditor seeking a position in which to put my analytic skills and experience to work for right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with federal IT security tools and conducting complex reviews of information technology systems and processes
- Sound knowledge of AICPA, GAO, and GAGAS standards and risk assessment, information security, general controls, application reviews, and operational efficiency improvements
- Familiarity with FISCAM, FISMA and NIST special publication series
- Ability in exercising judgment in selecting auditing techniques, methods and evaluation criteria
- Ability to resolve problems and communicate recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
Information Technology Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Grant Thornton LLP, Jackson, MS
- Documented the assessment of design and fairness of IT control objectives.
- Performed document test of controls, design, and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Participated in audit entrance and exit conferences and presented IT audit findings.
- Provided insight to the client on the content of control objectives and activities.
- Performed document walk-through and facilitated client meetings.
- Ensured to communicate updated engagement progress.
Information Technology Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Amedisys, Jackson, MS
- Defined, executed and managed Information Technology audits.
- Planned and executed engagements in accordance with accepted standards.
- Assessed and managed Information Technology risks through successful implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provided constructive recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions to improve controls.
- Attended formal and informal training sessions and self-study to keep abreast of information technology concepts.
- Prepared formal written communications, expressing opinions on the design, adequacy, and operating effectiveness of the system of controls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Management, Central Carolina Technical College, Sumter, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated