2435 Stoney Lonesome Road
Olyphant, PA 18447
Job Objective Experienced Medical Records Auditor seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in medical record audits within healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge of all healthcare standard code (CPT4, ICD-9, HCPCS and Revenue Codes)
- Deep understanding of healthcare final recording procedures and standards
- Operational knowledge of Charge Automation and EPIC EMR Systems
- Ability to create documents utilizing database, spreadsheet and computer software and programs
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain adequate and proper documentation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good time management skills
Medical Records Auditor, August 2005 – Present
St.Louis University, Olyphant, PA
- Performed and coordinated scheduled audits.
- Reviewed documentation to ensure accuracy of coding.
- Supervised professional auditing staff.
- Conducted exit interviews, detailing audit results.
- Prepared audit outline reports and submitted it to chairpersons.
- Prepared broad synopsis reports and submitted it to Executive Compliance Committee.
Medical Records Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Chandler Regional Hospital, Olyphant, PA
- Performed audits of coding and billing encounters.
- Audited projects and ensured confidentiality.
- Maintained all records and data logs.
- Analyzed documents, coding and compensation and billing for medical centre.
- Determined if billed services are consistent with medical record documentation.
- Ensured that the billings are in accordance with the third party billing regulations and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Sweet Briar College, Sweet Briar, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated