2454 Pennsylvania Avenue
Edison, NJ 8817
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Night Auditor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with automated property management system
- Solid knowledge of computer accounting programs
- Sound ability to maintain friendly and positive manner with guests and associates
- Superior math skills and excellent budget analysis skills
- Great attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Night Auditor, August 2005 – Present
HEI Hotels and Resorts, Edison, NJ
- Audited service journals and prepared Revenue Reports.
- Managed audit reports.
- Ensured to administer corrections and adjustments.
- Computed information and prepared reports on Guest and Restaurant Ledger.
- Handled revenue accounts and maintained files.
- Ensured to comply with standard procedures and policies.
Night Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Huntington Hotel Group, Edison, NJ
- Prepared Night Audit procedures.
- Interacted with the guest in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintained and promoted Guest Hospitality.
- Assisted Front Desk Associates with Guest problems and complaints.
- Provided leadership in coordinating and facilitating regular department meetings.
- Ensured that necessary desk information was submitted to shift manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Lee College, Baytown, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated