2524 Wilkinson Street
Nashville, TN 37209
Career Objective To obtain a Public Auditor position with dependable company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in accounting and auditing, principles and practices
- Good knowledge of performing audits on public and private companies
- Good understanding of Financial Planning and Strategy
- Remarkable ability in maintaining a good Client Relationships
- Excellent reporting and research skills
- Great interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills both Verbal & Written
Public Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Execusearch International, Nashville, TN
- Performed financial statement audit on private and public companies.
- Managed to convey the client the weaknesses and strengths of their internal control system and performed internal control testing.
- Monitored test material areas of both the balance sheet and the income statement.
- Assisted clients in disseminating information in compliance with new regulations.
- Monitored the financial statements and financial affairs.
- Worked in contrast with the established parameters and avoided conflicts of interest.
Public Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Worksource, Nashville, TN
- Inspected and audited financial records.
- erformed audits as per established laws.
- Assisted in conducting audits.
- Ensured to file a report at least once a year.
- Submitted appropriate recommendations along with the audit reports.
- Maintained a complete and accurate record or file of all audit reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated