2619 Reynolds Alley
Gardena, CA 90247
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Quality Assurance Auditor with a small but dependable firm in which my experience can be an asset in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Great experience with quality assurance auditing
- Sound knowledge of quality assurance standards
- Familiarity with statistical calculation, measurement and manufacturing processes
- Wide knowledge of cGMP, TQM and ISO standards
- Proficient with computer skills – spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Superior problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to expedite multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Quality Assurance Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Sara Lee, Gardena, CA
- Conducted product audits to evaluate the product quality versus product specifications.
- Provided immediate feedback and summary of findings to front and back ends of the establishment.
- Stimulated investigative and corrective actions as a follow-up.
- Maintained database of quality audits and corrective actions.
- Conducted cause audits to investigate product performance issues.
- Evaluated and analyzed sensory data, consumer data and monthly reports.
Quality Assurance Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Quintiles, Gardena, CA
- Conducted audits and evaluated the effectiveness of operational, compliance, technology and administrative controls.
- Developed cost effective solutions to resolve identified issues.
- Conducted audit findings and made suitable suggestions.
- Provided leadership in developing operating manuals.
- Ensured maintenance of executed changes to achieve goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated