2666 Virgil Street
Wayne, NJ 7477
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to work with growing company by filling the Revenue Auditor position and putting my skills to good use.
Revenue Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC, Wayne, NJ
- Computed accurate data and corrected existing errors.
- Verified and reviewed receipts for signatures, stamps and that they match with the computed database.
- Presented the spreadsheet in an easy to understand, professional format.
- Ensured that the formulas in spreadsheets are correct and that the numbers are consistent.
- Ensured to reviews all revenue reports thoroughly for accuracy.
- Ensured correct procedures are followed whilst auditing paperwork.
Revenue Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Comanche Nation, Wayne, NJ
- Performed to audit all paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Investigated and resolved variances through accurate audit.
- Troubleshot and resolved auditing issues.
- Coordinated and kept the audit supervisor informed of any/all open items.
- Managed to complete revenue reports within specified time and with accuracy.
- Ensured reconciliation of all transactions to source documentation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in accounting and generating revenues
- In-depth knowledge of Accounting Principles and SOX requirements
- Proficient with Oracle Financials and Hyperion Business Reporting Tool
- Profound ability to read, comprehend, research, compile, and analyze complex data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organized and the ability to meet deadlines within time frame
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated