In making an IT Auditor CV, present specific skills first and then you can add broader skills set afterwards if you deem it necessary. Information such as qualifications (CISA, CISSP and CISM), security configuration skills in various infrastructure components (i.e. operating systems, databases, middleware components, and networking), expertise with IT standards and protocols, and risk identification and management skills should be stressed out. To reflect professional credibility, provide a detailed summary of your duties and responsibilities in all your working experience and present it in reverse-chronological order. Make a CV that will stand out by following the sample CV of an IT Auditor below.
|Ap #437-4476 Id Ave, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, H3C 0WE|
|Tel: – 01956 115119|
Date of Birth: – 01/07/91
Nationality: – British
|My primary goal is to ensure the security of the systems and networks of the company. In order to do this, I aim to develop a comprehensive action plan that will identify strong and weak aspects of the systems and work on how to strengthen the overall IT infrastructure along with a highly competent team. Equipped with strong IT background and actual experience as an IT auditor in two different companies, I am positive that these objectives can be achieved. One of my objectives is to further my abilities as an IT professional. This being said, I am positive that I will be an asset to the company.|
- Substantial experience in managing and performing audit on large banking data
- Immense knowledge of various internal audit processes
- Excellent knowledge of project management processes and system architecture
- Ability to evaluate all applications controls and perform tests on them
- Ability to perform reviews on all audit functions and analyze complex data
- Solid understanding of IT applications related to audit
|IT Auditor|| British Airways – London||Mar 2013 – Till Date|
- Coordinated with stakeholder and performed audit on departments.
- Participated in audit and designed risk programs for auditing processes.
- Implemented various audit programs and reviewed all automated controls.
- Analyzed audit processes and identified technological requirements in activities.
- Coordinated with team members and recommended continuous improvement on processes.
- Reviewed computer systems and networks and ensured compliance to technical controls.
|IT Auditor||Wesleyan Assurance Society – London||Sep 2012 – Mar 2013|
- Participated in audits as per required methodology.
- Performed risk analysis on processes and established appropriate audit scope.
- Developed and documented workflow for operations and identified key risk issues.
- Performed and documented all tests as per professional standards.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with auditing and technical teams.
- Analyzed and identified risk issues in processes and reported it to management.
|BSc (Hons) in Computer Science|
Loughborough University – Loughborough
September 2009 – June 2012
|A Levels in Computing, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
Bolton College – Bolton
October 2007 – July 2009
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
Deptford Green School – New Cross
September 2002 – July 2007
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated