2743 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95204
Job Objective Seeking a Tax Auditor position with the right company that offers the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in performing tax research
- Ability to analyze tax sensitive general ledger accounts
- Ability to recognize different accounting systems and compile information to calculate tax details
- Operational knowledge of Tax and Audit software
- Proficient with basic computer applications and knowledge of MS office tools
- Amazing ability to complete projects within deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and Financial Management skills
Tax Auditor, August 2005 – Present
The McIntyre Group, Stockton, CA
- Created and maintained uniform corporate procedure manual.
- Reviewed and managed to update existing procedures.
- Managed to establish new corporate procedures.
- Generated and issued quarterly Restrictive Trade reports.
- Maintained and filed various corporate logs – stock certificates, and legal documents.
- Confirmed compliance with departmental internal audit recommendations and management responses.
Tax Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Long Chilton, Stockton, CA
- Audited all documents like: tax return, invoices, balance sheets etc.
- Computed tax refunds and adjustments and identified potential taxpayer liabilities.
- Performed pre-audit analysis of the refund issue(s) and developed audit plan and procedure.
- Reviewed internal accounting transactions to establish accuracy of the taxpayers’ refund request.
- Prepared detailed reports of refund audit results.
- Recommended improvements in record keeping or internal procedures to assure adequate documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated