2618 Ethels Lane
Lakeland, FL 33813
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of your company by practicing my skills as Bank Teller Supervisor to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in cash handling and supervising bank operations
- In-depth knowledge of teller services, customer service, and recruiting
- Familiarity with banking operations, policy, compliance, and products
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Windows and Microsoft based applications
- Amazing physical capabilities
- Willingness to work anytime as per branch needs
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
Bank Teller Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
West Suburban Bank, Lakeland, FL
- Opened and closed accounts and issues available financial services.
- Explained products and procedures, resolved problems and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Trained other Personal Bankers and audited their work.
- Contributed as a team player to the achievement of branch goal and individual sales and customer service goals.
- Trained new employees in customer service and banking procedures.
- Admitted customers to safe deposit vault and rent safe deposit boxes.
- Ensured adequacy of currency and coin supply, and prepared error free daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions.
Bank Teller Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Brookline Bank, Lakeland, FL
- Ensured branch teller difference and controllable loss standards are achieved by the teller line staff.
- Provided guidance and training as necessary to ensure minimum performance standards are achieved.
- Ensured branch teller referral goals and objectives are achieved by the teller line staff.
- Ensured teller line understanding of marketing campaigns and other teller referral programs.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounting, Irvine Valley College, Irvine, CA