1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Objective Seeking an interesting and challenging role as an Entry Level Bank Teller enabling me to utilize my education and develop new skills.
B.S. in Finance, 2010
Smith College, Northampton, MA
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Sound customer service skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications.
- Excellent financial sales skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Wide knowledge of cash handling, Payroll Processing and balance ledger.
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting.
Bank of America, Cambridge, MA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Accepted and processed mortgage, loan payments, credit card and utility payments.
- Managed large amounts of cash in a safe and accurate manner.
- Sold official bank checks and money orders.
- Managed customer transactions such as savÃ¥Ã‚ings deposits, check cashing and savings withdrawals.
Billie Hodge Award.
Bank Teller Certification.