89 Hazelwood Avenue
Churdan, IA 50050
Job Objective To work for PNC Bank as Teller.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Accomplished experience in cash handling and customer service
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Familiarity with 10-key machine and other standard office equipments
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude and good computer skills
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to speak fluently in English, and Spanish
Bank Teller, May 2004 – Present
Kodak, Churdan, IA
- Provided individualized customer service and handled all financial transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Processed banking transactions and handled customer inquiries.
- Identified client needs and referred financial products and services.
- Adhered to established policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Maintained client confidentiality and developed positive client relationships.
- Participated in team meetings to improve services provided.
Bank Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Nikolus, Churdan, IA
- Contributed to sales referrals and cross selling programs related to all products.
- Adhered to the banks Corporate Sales Program.
- Promoted bank products, refer or resolve customer inquiries concerning accounts
- Processed customer transactions and enlightened customers about a variety of Bank products and services.
- Handled daily and monthly reporting such as overdraft report.
- Participated in both internal and external sales activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hamline University, Minnesota, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated