1961 Cedarstone Drive
Tiffin, OH 44883
Job Objective To obtain a Banking Executive position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as a Banking Executive along with an extensive management-level experience
- Profound knowledge of selling to credit unions and banks
- Deep knowledge of banking products, policies and regulations
- Solid understanding of bank products and financials
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and sell personally as well as guide others with selling techniques
- Amazing ability to influence customer and maintain profitable relationships
- Excellent leadership, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Superior problem solving and communication skills
BBVA Compass, Tiffin, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Guided the private banking team and promoted full range of investment services.
- Developed profitable relationships and promoted development from prospective and existing bank customers.
- Handled profitable portfolio of multi-product relationships with HNI’s.
- Coordinated with promising and existing customers and outlined marketing plans.
- Coached staff and managed profitability of private banking team.
- Monitored calling and business development activity.
Union Bank, Tiffin, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Outlined strong territory pipeline and coordinated product demonstrations and designed proposals.
- Managed business potential for acquiring fresh customers.
- Executed sales activities and provided information on products and services.
- Coordinated with brokers and developer engagement for sourcing Mortgage loans.
Master’s Degree in Banking
Argosy University, Phoenix, AZ