2102 McVaney Road
Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Objective Looking for the position of Business Banker where I can apply my education and knowledge to help the firm grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing commercial sales activities for business banking processes
- Profound knowledge of customer financial requirements and objectives
- Immense knowledge of various business deposit products
- Wide knowledge of coordinating with external vendors for sales activities
- Familiarity with business banking services, commercial loan portfolio management
- Solid understanding of cash management and business lending policies
- Ability to evaluate financial structure of various loans
- Ability to negotiate financial transactions
- Ability to evaluate rehabilitation requirements and prepare plans
- Ability to sell mortgage services to business owners
- Ability to develop processes to facilitate increase in bank revenue
First American Bank, Charlotte, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Developed professional relationship with clients for various business banking processes.
- Maintained business banking portfolio for all clients and updated contact information.
- Analyzed client portfolio for loan and credit policies and recommended activities to reduce risks.
- Monitored new credit requests and designed loan write ups for clients.
- Ensured compliance to all bank policies and community reinvestment regulations.
- Coordinated with various business partners and clients to facilitate increase in market share.
- Maintained record of all sales deposits and analyzed loan growth to achieve objectives.
- Prepared reports for all sales activities within required timeframe and ensured accuracy.
First Community Bank, Charlotte, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with customers and evaluated all issues to provide appropriate solutions.
- Developed various strategies to facilitate achievement of business objective and goals.
- Maintained professional relationship with business banking sector to generate new business.
- Performed timely collections on all past due loan accounts as per credits.
- Ensured compliance to all credit quality standards for all everyday overdrafts for clients.
- Analyzed all customer issues and questions on regular basis and provided response.
- Designed strategies to facilitate growth for all existing accounts in bank.
- Prepared negotiation terms and conditions for all loan agreements and leases.
Master’s Degree in Business Management
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance
Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA