3088 Cambridge Court
Job Objective To use my analytic skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Commercial Real Estate Broker with reputable company.
Commercial Real Estate Broker, August 2005 – Present
Marcus & Millichap, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed marketing and due diligence materials.
- Generated leads and cold called landlords and prospective clients.
- Researched commercial property details.
- Worked with senior members of the team to close transactions.
- Maintained and updated, zoning texts and tax maps databases.
- Tracked and compiled commercial real estate transactions.
- Compiled mailing lists and sent out mailers.
- Created and maintained comparable sales data.
Commercial Real Estate Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
CR Properties Group, Phoenix, AZ
- Identified and approached prospective tenants by telephone canvassing, networking, advertising, creating and distributing marketing materials.
- Participated in community and regional activities; prepared and submitted proposals; negotiated leases.
- Set appointments; provided property, financial and comparative market information and prepared and submitted term sheets.
- Completed lease execution by reviewing and negotiating terms; obtaining signatures, deposits, and payments.
- Researched real estate rental trends and economic situations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in business to business sales and Commercial Real Estate
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and retail real estate leases
- Sound knowledge of zoning, title, escrow regulations and laws related to borrowing structural entities
- Familiarity with financial analysis, marketing, legal & ethical practices, and real estate laws
- Skilled in commercial real estate and residential development loan documentation
- Proficient in Real Estate Information System, marketing software and MS Office suite
- Exceptional Interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent sales, marketing and presentation skills
- Uncommon ability to work effectively within a team environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, James A. Rhodes State College, Lima, OH
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated