3246 Adonais Way
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to put my skills and experience to work for your company by acquiring a position as Real Estate Broker.
Real Estate Broker, August 2005 – Present
Marcus & Millichap, Atlanta, GA
- Shown properties to the clients.
- Developed marketing and due diligence materials.
- Generated leads and cold called landlords and prospective clients.
- Researched commercial property details.
- Worked with senior members of the team to close transactions.
- Updated neighborhood, zoning texts and tax maps databases.
Real Estate Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
UGL Equis, Atlanta, GA
- Generated new business.
- Developed strategies to diagnose and solve business problems.
- Prepared market surveys, conducted research on companies, and communicated with existing clients.
- Compiled mailing lists and sent out mailers.
- Created and maintained comparable sales data.
- Searched for and recorded available listings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in real estate sales, and property management
- Skilled in negotiating long term leases and business references
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and retail real estate leases
- Excellent sales, marketing and presentation skills
- federal, state and local rules and regulations
- Proficient with GIS, CAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to determine the appropriate length of commitment, and rent to secure profitable terms
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Paul Quinn College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated