3296 Steele Street
Hickory Hills, IL60457
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Ticket Broker and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong working experience as Ticket broker
- Proficient with MS-Office
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to Answer ticket office phones and follow the specific Ticket office customer service guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Good decision making and negotiation skills
- Remarkable ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
Ticket Broker, August 2005 – Present
Brokerage Consultants Inc., Hickory Hills, IL
- Priced tickets for profitable resale, based on such factors as availability and demand for tickets and location of seats.
- Sold tickets to public in accordance with legal regulations concerning amount of profit and place of sale.
- Prepared presentations and marketing mailers.
- Handled customer’s inquiries via telephone.
- Maintained and updated tickets inventory.
Ticket Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Corporate Brokers, Hickory Hills, IL
- Bought and sold tickets.
- Picked up and delivered, by automobile, tickets bought, sold, and traded.
- Assisted and trained junior staff.
- Created and sent marketing mails.
- Handled all incoming calls.
- Processed credit cards and maintained inventory of tickets.
High School Diploma, Taft High School, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated