3001 Payne Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective Seeking a Home Builder position with the right company that offers opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in handling home building requests, constructing homes and managing vendors
- In-depth knowledge of homebuilding industry trends and home construction processes
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and Gmail service
- Familiarity with home construction materials, interior fixtures, electrical wiring, and heating and ventilation systems
- Ability to process supplier invoices and maintain financial records
- Ability tounderstand blueprints and calculate dimensions for each room
Meritage Homes Corporation, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and delivered effective sales presentations to clients, in order to growth business.
- Developed and retained client relationships in order to originate new home loans.
- Collected financial information from clients and performed in-depth credit-analysis.
- Prepared home loan documentation and credit approval documents for review.
- Collected past dues from clients and conducted annual credit reviews.
- Performed compliance monitoring and reporting related to home loan agreements.
Keystone Custom Homes, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Producedhome loan-relateddocuments and closed loans for homebuyers.
- Oversaw and coordinated home construction activities, to control expenditures.
- Constructed and handed over homes to all clients, within budget, and on time.
- Performed and handled property inspections and homeowner walk-through inspections.
- Communicated with city officials and inspectors, in a professional and positive manner.
- Monitored and managed performance of third-party vendors, to achieve homebuyer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology
Glenville State College, Glenville, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated