1490 Coal Road
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Job Objective I aim to secure a Tire Builder within a growing company in which I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in tire fabrication, repair and rebuilding tasks
- Sound knowledge of vulcanization, recapping and retreading processes
- Extensive knowledge of raw materials and tools used for building tires
- Familiarity with tire production methods, costs and quality control activities
- Ability to hold, assemble and work with very small objects, carefully
- Ability to maneuver equipments and regulatetheir controls, in a proper and effective manner
Mitas Tires North America, Inc., Harrisburg, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed given work order, instructions and charts to identify mold size requirements and build tires.
- Attached plies onto buffed tire casing and applied rubber cement between them.
- Moved and put rebuilt-casing in mold for vulcanization process.
- Installed inner tubes and attached final layers of rubber onto tires.
- Removed excess rubber and filled cracks and holes in tires.
- Assisted with cleaning and painting of all completed tires, in an efficient manner.
Discount Tire, Harrisburg, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Constructed, repaired and rebuilt tires on collapsible drum device.
- Rolled specified numbers of plies around rotating drums, to form tire bodies.
- Revolved drums, with the help of rollers, to attach tread with plies.
- Aligned and rolled treads onto plies to rebuilt tire casing, as required.
- Pressed prefabricated beads onto plies, with the help of bead setters.
- Assisted with preventive and corrective maintenance of all assigned equipments, in a routine manner.
High School Diploma
Waterloo High School, Waterloo, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated