821 Centennial Farm Road
Cumberland, IA 50843
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Truss Builder.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of creation of trusses, wall sections and related wooden supports used in building construction
- Profound knowledge of different types of trusses and truss building methods
- Extensive knowledge of basic building concepts, construction management principles and basic math calculations
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, MS Office, Master Pro and Windows OS
- Ability to operate hand tools, power equipments and measurementdevices
- Ability to perform work in varied weather conditions, in a timely manner
Trussway Manufacturing, Inc., Cumberland, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and worked fromtechnical plans, instructions, and specifications.
- Marked, cut and shaped all construction materials to specified measurements.
- Placed, assembled and joined wood and other construction materials to build truss.
- Checked truss structure to ensure quality and conformance to specifications.
- Operated, maintained and serviced production machinery, woodworking equipment and hand & power tools.
- Maintained compliance with all applicable building and safety codes and other related regulations.
Universal Forest Products Inc, Cumberland, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Comprehended and followedproduction layouts, work orders and technical specifications.
- Selected, aligned, assembled and joined precut parts to build trusses and similar supports.
- Built trusses, walls and other similarsupports used in building construction.
- Checked actual dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly of final product.
- Operated a variety of equipments like overhead crane, hoist, hydraulic boom, hammer and screwdriver.
- Maintained adherence to technical specifications, quality standards and safety practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated