2599 Harry Place
Charlotte, NC 28226
Job Objective A skillful and dedicated Scenic Carpenter seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing carpentry work for scenic construction
- Sound knowledge of woodworking tools and methods
- Profound knowledge of theatrical automation
- Good understanding of carpentry, fabrication, and prop making
- Exceptional ability to analyze parameters on everyday basis
- Remarkable ability to delegate work to junior carpenters
- Ability to provide optimal customer service
- Ability to work with fiberglass and plastics
Fincantieri Group, Charlotte, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed requirements for each production by reading scripts.
- Participated in all design presentation meetings and prepared drafts.
- Coordinated with technical supervisor and determined properties.
- Assisted team members to accumulate various drafted specimens.
- Implemented scenery details efficiently with exquisite craftsmanship.
- Managed work in coordination with work study students and undergraduate crews.
- Provided training to crew members and maintained all scenic elements.
- Analyzed designs and provided improvements if required.
Chiulista Services Inc, Charlotte, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered overall production design to implement various scenic projects.
- Inspected loading and unloading of scenic elements as required.
- Coordinated with scene shop supervisor to maintain scenic inventory.
- Installed scenic elements to show site as per production requirement.
- Developed documents and ensured accuracy of all details.
- Maintained various shop equipments as per safety regulations.
- Ensured compliance to all quality control standards.
- Participated in all safety meetings to ensure compliance to OSHA regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Design Engineering
Dordt College, Sioux Center, IA