1366 Prospect Street
Haddonfield, NJ 8033
Job Objective A skillful and dedicated Stage Carpenter seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience to perform carpentery work to large scale theatrical style productions
- Deep knowledge of standard construction techniques for cabinets
- Huge knowledge of carpentry department equipments for production
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Wide knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic tools
- Immense ability to interpret blueprints of shows
- Ability to work with power and hand tools
- Ability to maintain electric motor maintenance
- Familiarity with theatrical rigging hardware
- Ability to read and understand designer blue prints
- Good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Ceco Shows LLC, Haddonfield, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Participated in emergency rescue procedure training programs for stage productions.
- Maintained neat and clean stage area at all times.
- Ensured compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Developed scenery for productions and prepared appropriate prop.
- Inspected department on regular basis for safety and maintained records.
- Maintained inventory of department supplies and place orders.
- Prepared documents for all repairs for equipments and systems.
- Provided technical support in all rehearsals and training programs efficiently.
The Daniel Group, Haddonfield, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in all special projects and events for stage production.
- Maintained knowledge of all carpentry department equipment.
- Scheduled special events and work calls for training and rehearsals.
- Participated in safety classes and emergency rescue training programs.
- Ensured compliance to all safety policies and OSHA regulations.
- Installed new show elements for construction projects.
- Maintained stage and back stage areas and performed required repairs.
- Provided training as per requirement to all carpenters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theatrical Design
Morris College, Sumter, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated