2970 Canis Heights Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking a Catering Chef position where I can use my excellent culinary skills in order to provide exceptional services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in catering and F&B Management
- Profound knowledge of batch and institutional food preparation
- Deep knowledge of catering trends and styles keeping focus on every aspect of cooking
- Familiarity with cruise ship catering operations
- Skilled at creating alluring presentations for every food item listed in catering menu
- Ability to provide food at reasonable prices and maintain quality and delightful service
- Ability to work on supple schedules incorporating holidays, weekends and evenings
Gecko Hospitality, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured customer satisfaction by offering services beyond expectations and effectual pricing structure.
- Headed entire activities associated with foodservice.
- Developed and coached in-house associates.
- Monitored availability and smooth flow of inventory and placed re-orders to stock supplies as exhausted.
- Inspected and managed purchases and supply of cooking raw materials.
- Received orders from customers and processed it appropriately.
- Collected food ingredients and arranged catering service for particular events.
- Supported process to develop and organize catering services.
Cartewheels Catering, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Organized catering services in compliance with event guidelines, sanitation policies and contractual compulsions.
- Placed orders and procured required food ingredients from suppliers and market.
- Interacted with clients to plan menu, inventory and costing.
- Managed and monitored staffing for food production procedures and delivery.
- Maintained apt supply of food ingredients for catering services.
- Supervised procurement and delivery of food ingredients as needed for catering menu items.
- Initiated food presentation and catering for exclusive orders.
- Assisted job kitchen staff independently in nonappearance of supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts Management
Evergreen Valley College, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated