2150 Alpha Avenue
Cumby, TX 75433
Job Objective To obtain a Chef Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- Chef Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- Instructed new and innovative cooking techniques.
- Taught in areas of chocolate making, bread making, cake and pastry making.
- Instructed about garnishing and storage of food.
- Demonstrated filleting fish deboning poultry and cleaning shrimp to students.
- Taught basic baking and knife skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive work experience in restaurants, lunchrooms, hotels and cafeterias
- Extended ability to monitor the preparation, garnishing and storage of food
- Broad experience in bakery and culinary preparation
- Skilled at creating big flavors
- Solid ability to monitor the cooks and supervise all of the cooking done in the kitchen
B.S in Food Science & Technology, 2004, Duke University
Chef Certification, 2006, Carnegie Mellon University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated