4634 Dovetail Estates
Socaldwell, OK 67022
Job Objective Seeking employment within the food services sector as a Corporate Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of innovative menu ideas and presentation for Casual Dining Chains and QSR
- Deep knowledge of upholding high standards of food quality, taste consistency and sanitation levels
- Sound knowledge of cuisine testing processes and procedures
- Familiarity with food testing methods
- Proficient in cooking methods and presentation techniques
- Ability to perform optimally in usual business atmosphere focused in high customer service and food quality
- Ability to keep up with deadlines and simultaneously work on multiple projects
Gecko Hospitality, Socaldwell, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Selected food items on menu for cold and hot lunch for clients and staff incorporating soups and salads.
- Prepared menus for special events and client & staff meetings.
- Maintain everyday stock of beverages and other snacks items in cooler.
- Arranged serving of candy, snacks, baked items and chips as needed.
- Established quality specifications of all food items in menu and cooking practices.
- Trained staff in cooking procedures, presentation styles, portion controls and retaining nutrients.
- Ensured effective food costing by setting up purchasing details, inventory requisitions procedures and storage specifications.
Cornerstone Group, Socaldwell, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed new concepts for menu creation and product prototypes for prime accounts.
- Presented and suggested innovative menu food listings and concepts for key clients.
- Monitored and coordinated new projects from beginning till final stage.
- Developed and maintained timeframes of assigned project.
- Formulated and distributed technical facts and figures to other Company departments.
- Followed and updated latest culinary styles and trends in retail and foodservice.
- Identified new suppliers for food ingredients adhering with given quality assurance principles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management
Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated