1381 Waldeck Street
Euless, TX 76039
Job Objective A challenging position as Military Chef in your organization where I can use my gastronomic knowledge and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in facet of culinary field comprising of production, presentation and service
- Operational knowledge of different cuisines preparations
- Deep knowledge of equipment and machinery used in kitchen
- Proficient in recipe mathematics and financial research
- Skilled at managing high-stressed situations and under pressure moments in kitchen
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks optimally
- Ability to bring attention to details even during busy period yet meet given deadlines
Department of the Army, Euless, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Planned and supervised routine operations at military club’s food service program.
- Designed everyday specialty menus and catering concepts.
- Cooked food as per received contract orders at military club for special events and private parties.
- Supervised subordinates at every stage of food production.
- Evaluated job performance of kitchen staff working in military club.
- Cooked food from different specialty cuisines for parties and functions.
- Prepared meals for special official events held at military club.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Edward Waters College, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated