3601 Libby Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking employment within the food services sector as an Oil Rig Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience working in high volume catering environments
- Profound knowledge cooking procedures, kitchen equipments and food ingredients
- Outstanding knowledge of menu planning and nutritional content in food items
- Wide knowledge of leftover food utilization methods
- Skilled at modifying menus to meet different requirements
- Strong familiarity about health hazards aspect in regard to food production and presentation
- Ability to maintain records of foodstuff taken from inventory and used for cooking
- Ability to decide and assign employees work schedules and direct subordinated in service processes
Oil Rig Chef
Pinehurst Resort, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared menus and related recipes for entire food operations in kitchen.
- Monitored all phases in food preparation and presentation.
- Followed established standards in relation to food costing.
- Promoted applicable sanitation and safety at cooking areas and rest of kitchen.
- Provided assistance for purchasing food supplies and managing inventory.
- Introduced innovative products in alliance with trends existing in market.
- Managed and resolved concerns, issues and grievances of employees.
- Perform as replacement worked in case of any short staffed situation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science Management
La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated