794 Powder House Road
Delray Beach, FL 33484
Job Objective Searching for employment as a Pantry Chef and use my past expertise to better the organization as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in preparing and presenting cold foods
- Profound knowledge of equipments and procedures cold foods including salads and cold soups
- Deep knowledge of concepts and methods of food testing
- Proficient in quality and hygiene food preparing equipments
- Skilled at using kitchen knives for chopping, dicing, cutting and carving
- Ability to administer performance of kitchen personnel and train them accordingly
- Ability to evaluate and comprehend cooking documents including manuals and recipes
- Strong cutting, chopping, carving, dicing skills
- Excellent teambuilding and conflict resolution skills
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Delray Beach, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance with menu design primarily using leftover food.
- Implemented sanitation and hygiene standards in pantry kitchen.
- Monitored garnishing of desserts and salads for plating.
- Decorated and plated cold food items for banquets and buffets.
- Presented all cold foods attractively with specialized plating styles.
- Ensured every utensil and cutlery used in kitchen is properly sanitized and clean.
- Used industrial dishwashing machine and other cleaning equipment to comply with sanitation norms.
- Ensured all kitchen plate wares, silverware and cutlery are stored appropriately following established guidelines.
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Delray Beach, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored, evaluated and supported all direct report performance working alongside Hotel Director.
- Attended routine Executive Chef meeting and created estimate and requisitions of food preparation everyday.
- Complied with recipes used in company to assure good taste of food.
- Presented prepared food using pictures of apt yield as well as portion control.
- Headed responsibility to identify costing of food items for sale at pantry shop.
- Participated actively for training pastry employees keeping focus on rules and regulations laid down by United States Public Health.
- Ensured charge to display cold food in buffets.
- Identified prospective cost cutback through controlling cost.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated