4811 Cost Avenue
Hyattsville, MD 20783
Job Objective To obtain employment as a Pastry Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in baking pastry in upscale hotel, resort and conference center
- Deep knowledge in every aspect of operations at baking department
- Profound knowledge of managing pastry employees and maintaining amicable customer contacts
- Proficient in pastry display and offering services
- Skilled at retail pastry service, inventory management and controlling food cost
- Ability to bake pastry in compliance with established standards
- Ability to maintain apt temperature needed for baking different food items
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Hyattsville, MD
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Prepared and presented food items in food service routine functioning.
- Ordered & maintained food and inventory items.
- Complied with set standards for food storage and procurement.
- Identified premium quality food items, plating and flavors.
- Followed all rules and regulations of food handling and storage.
- Monitored pastry production shift operations and assured adherence with Food & Beverage rules.
- Supported portion control and waste minimization processes at food and beverage section.
- Provided assistance for identifying creative pastry display along with other baked food items.
Denihan Hospitality Group, Hyattsville, MD
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Recruited, trained and supervised employees in baking and pastry team.
- Offered freshly baked items have high quality and taste for restaurants and banquets.
- Displayed attractive decoration of bakery items and promoted available talents .
- Directed pastry team members for baking high quality pastries in all aspects.
- Performed to enhance consistently employee and customer satisfaction .
- Planned and managed all food items produced in Pastry kitchen.
- Administered and coordinates on-job duties of cooks and staff members engaged in bakery food production.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Culinary Arts
Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY