3027 Edgewood Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Job Objective Prep Chef with profound culinary knowledge and skills seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of food prep, costing, inventory and procurement
- Profound knowledge of different concept menu and related recipes
- Proficient in supervising kitchen activities and all operations effectually
- Skilled at evaluating costing of food items along with managing labor
- Ability to arrange meetings with kitchen employees and provide them menu briefings
- Ability to establish two-way communication between line staff working in Kitchen and F&B Director
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow recipes
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
Pei Wei Asian Diner, Inc, Fresno, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance to chef in food productions and service of culinary items listed in menu.
- Stored appropriately food ingredients and other non-food items used in kitchen.
- Maintained and distributed utterly clean cutlery and other kitchen utensils.
- Maintained kitchen production equipments well cleaned, sanitized and in running condition.
- Followed all cleaning processes and schedules of equipments and machines used in kitchen.
- Maintained workstations as assigned absolutely dirt free and in adherence with safety norms.
- Handled food ingredients and final prepared items complying with set guidelines from local health department.
Foxwoods Resort & Casino, Fresno, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured to maintain apt self deportment as prep chef and kept focus of customer service.
- Maintained safe and hygienic work areas complying with standards set by food health and safety department.
- Ensured apposite rotations and storage of food ingredients at allocated space.
- Arranged and prioritized kitchen activities for quality and time effectiveness.
- Cooked all food items adhering to approved process and measured as specifies in recipes.
- Used all kitchen equipments with utmost care to evade all probabilities of any accident.
- Performed different kinds of butchering activities as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Sisseton Wahpeton College, Village, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated